Bài hát: Tīng Jian Xia Yu De Sheng Yin - Queen
竹篱上 停留着 蜻蜓
Zhú lí shàng tíng liú zhe qīng tíng
On the bamboo fence, there is a dragonfly stopping by.
玻璃瓶里插满 小小 森林
Bō lí píng lǐ chā mǎn xiǎo xiǎo sēn lín
The glass bottle is filled with a small forest.
青春 嫩绿的很 鲜明
Qīng chūn nèn lǜ de hěn xiān míng
The light greens of youth are bright.
百叶窗 折射的 光影
Bǎi yè chuāng zhé shè de guāng yǐng
The light shone from the shutters
像有着心事的 一张 表情
Xiàng yǒu zhe xīn shì de yī zhāng biǎo qíng
Seems like an expression full of worries.
而你 低头拆信
Ér nǐ dī tóu chāi xìn
You lower your head to open the letter
想知道关于我的事情
xiǎng zhī dào guān yú wǒ de shì qíng
wanting to know the things about me.
青苔入镜 檐下风铃 摇晃曾经
Qīng tái rù jìng, yán xià fēng líng yáo huàng céng jīng
The mosses enter, the wind chimes under the roof, swaying the past.
回忆是 一行行无从 剪接的风景
Huí yì shì yī háng háng wú cóng jiǎn jiē de fēng jǐng
Memories are rows of scenery which cannot be edited together.
爱始终年轻
ài shǐ zhōng nián qīng
Love is after all young.
而我听见 下雨的声音
Ér wǒ tīng jiàn xià yǔ de shēng yīn
I heard the rhythm of the rain
想起你用唇语 说爱情
Xiǎng qǐ nǐ yòng chún yǔ shuō ài qíng
And thought of the love you expressed with your lips (Lips reading).
幸福也可以 很安静
Xìng fú yě kě yǐ hěn ān jìng
Happiness can be really quiet.
我付出一直 很小心
Wǒ fù chū yī zhí hěn xiǎo xīn
My sacrifice has been really careful.
终于听见 下雨的声音
Zhōng yú tīng jiàn xià yǔ de shēng yīn
I finally heard the rhythm of the rain.
于是我的世界 被吵醒
Yú shì wǒ de shì jiè bèi chǎo xǐng
Therefore, my world got awakened.
就怕情绪红 了眼睛
Jiù pà qíng xù hóng le yǎn jīng
I am only afraid that feelings will turn my eyes red.
不舍的泪在 彼此的 脸上透明
Bù shě de lèi zài bǐ cǐ de liǎn shàng tòu míng
The sad (because we couldn’t bear) tears are transparent on our faces.
Music
爱在过境 缘分不停
Ài zài guò jìng yuán fèn bù tíng
The fate doesn’t stop when love enters the border
谁在担心
shuí zài dān xīn
Who is worrying?
窗台上 滴落的雨滴 轻敲着伤心 凄美而动听
Chuāng tái shàng dī luò de yǔ dī qīng qiāo zhe shāng xīn qī měi ér dòng tīng
The raindrops dropping on the window is hitting our sadness lightly. It is painfully beautiful but pleasant to listen to.
而我听见 下雨的声音
Ér wǒ tīng jiàn xià yǔ de shēng yīn
I heard the rhythm of the rain.
想起你用唇语 说爱情
Xiǎng qǐ nǐ yòng chún yǔ shuō ài qíng
I thought if the love you expressed with your lips ( lips reading)
热恋的时刻 最任性
Rè liàn de shí kè zuì rèn xìng
We were most wilful when we were in love.
不顾一切的 给约定
Bù gù yī qiè de gěi yuē dìng
We ignore every promise.
终于听见 下雨的声音
Zhōng yú tīng jiàn xià yǔ de shēng yīn
I finally heard the rhythm of the rain.
于是我的世界 被吵醒
Yú shì wǒ de shì jiè bèi chǎo xǐng
Therefore, my world is awakened.
发现你始终 很靠近
Fā xiàn nǐ shǐ zhōng hěn kào jìn
I found out that you are still close to me.
默默的陪在 我身边 态度坚定
Mò mò de péi zài wǒ shēn biān tài dù jiān dìng
Staying beside me quietly with a firm attitude.