ĐĂNG NHẬP BẰNG MÃ QR Sử dụng ứng dụng NCT để quét mã QR Hướng dẫn quét mã
HOẶC Đăng nhập bằng mật khẩu
Vui lòng chọn “Xác nhận” trên ứng dụng NCT của bạn để hoàn thành việc đăng nhập
  • 1. Mở ứng dụng NCT
  • 2. Đăng nhập tài khoản NCT
  • 3. Chọn biểu tượng mã QR ở phía trên góc phải
  • 4. Tiến hành quét mã QR
Tiếp tục đăng nhập bằng mã QR
*Bạn đang ở web phiên bản desktop. Quay lại phiên bản dành cho mobilex
Sorry, this content is currently not available in your country due to its copyright restriction.
You can choose other content. Thanks for your understanding.
Vui lòng đăng nhập trước khi thêm vào playlist!
Thêm bài hát vào playlist thành công

Thêm bài hát này vào danh sách Playlist

Bài hát before spring ends(在春天消失之前) do ca sĩ Wang Ok, Ly Thien Trach (duke Lee) thuộc thể loại Blues/jazz. Tìm loi bai hat before spring ends(在春天消失之前) - Wang Ok, Ly Thien Trach (duke Lee) ngay trên Nhaccuatui. Nghe bài hát Before Spring Ends(在春天消失之前) chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí.
Ca khúc Before Spring Ends(在春天消失之前) do ca sĩ Wang OK, Lý Thiên Trách (Duke Lee) thể hiện, thuộc thể loại Blues/Jazz. Các bạn có thể nghe, download (tải nhạc) bài hát before spring ends(在春天消失之前) mp3, playlist/album, MV/Video before spring ends(在春天消失之前) miễn phí tại NhacCuaTui.com.

Lời bài hát: Before Spring Ends(在春天消失之前)

Lời đăng bởi: thongthong05

I used to
我曾经
Hear the valleys echo
听到过山谷的回响
Walking through the jungle
身踏过丛林
Listen what I'm searching for
置身聆听我在寻找的东西
When I just think I can hold it, then they gone
(当我认为可以抓住时 他们却从指尖溜走)

Oh my friend
我亲爱的朋友
When I just a little
在儿时
Dreaming for the crystal
做过的梦
Should I bury in my soul?
是不是应该也就深埋心底
Or, it's time, just let it go
或也是时候让它离去

Please tell me all the moments we got
请告诉我 我们曾真切地拥有
About the laugh and tears but
那些美好和落泪的瞬间
Could they help me to face the end?
但他们可以支撑我们面对这一切的结束吗?
Where should my dream buried
如果春天终将消失
When spring has been gone?
深藏心底的梦又该去向哪里
Oh dear God if
神啊
All the life that we got
如果我们的人生
Written by your hand, that
都是由你亲手书写
Will you ever feel the loss?
那你也曾会感到失落吗
Well, we never know that, at all
或我们又根本不曾得知
I know the song wouldn't last
歌声不会永久
The day would pass
日子终也会过去
But I still got your embrace
但至少我还拥有你的怀抱
(We know)
The sun goes down
我们知道太阳会落下
The jewels wouldn't shine
珠宝不会永远闪耀
So what's that really make we cry?
那我们究竟在为何而难过

Please tell me all the moments we got
请告诉我 我们曾真切地拥有
About the laugh and tears, but
那些美好和落泪的瞬间
Could they help me to face the end?
但他们可以支撑我们面对一切的结束吗?
Where should my dream buried
如果春天终将消失
When spring has been gone?
我们该去向哪里

Take my hand
牵起我的手吧
Arctic Ocean and the Nile will mingle in the wet cloud even if we roam
北冰洋的水流终会与尼罗河相聚在云端 就算我们迷失漂流 也终会相遇
Every path will lead you home
也总有一条路会引领你回家
Before spring ends, can you hold me once more?
那就请紧紧拥抱我 在这春天即将消逝之前

Đang tải...
Đang tải...
Đang tải...
Đang tải...